Dec 2, 2019
Google News and Updates
We are finally at episode 100 of the
podcast! This episode features Matt, Kasey, and producer Chris
Nesi! Chris leads Matt and Kasey in a conversation that reflects on
the run of this podcast through 100 episodes and provides some
Google-goodness as well!
- What have Matt and Kasey learned as hosts of this podcast?
- Favorite Episodes:
- Favorite Memories from creating the podcast?
- Guest(s) you would like to have on in the future?
- Matt and Kasey shared their 'Because of this pocast..."
- What Google topic would you like to cover but haven't?
- What Google tool(s) do Matt and Kasey struggle with?
The conversation also featured an
Ask Me Anything (AMA) segment where Matt and Kasey answered
questions from Mike
Mohammad, and Erin
Google Teacher Tribe Mailbag
- Mike Mohammad - Congrats on
- Shelly Stanton (@StantonShelly) - Looking
for fun ways to introduce Google Classroom to students.
- Janna Bonds - Curious to know
how to restrict access to Google Forms.
On The Blogs