Sep 25, 2017
Google News and Updates (4:25)
Featured Content (7:34)
allows you to add some color to your documents, presentations, and
websites with easy to create charts and diagrams. However, Matt and
Kasey provide you with some additional applications for you and
Thinking with Google Drawings
- Power of images and text on the brain
- Google Drawings: like a digital poster board (or
- Only tools: lines, shapes, text and
- Annotate on images
- Photo comic strips
- Create infographics
Google Teacher Tribe Mailbag (25:18)
- Meghan Eberhart (MN) asks about
web-based video editors with the recent Google killing of the
Youtube video editor/creator.
- Becca Glassberg (NY) had a
quick question regarding Google Classroom differentiation and how
assignments appear on Google Calendar.
- Tim Baker (KY) runs a Student Tech
Leadership Program (STLP) and is looking for an app, tool, or
extension for managing checklists for repetitive tasks.
On The Blogs (33:04)